Friday, August 26, 2011

Make Over

Guess what?  I’m getting a make-over!  Not the Mary Kay kind, but a BLOG MAKE-OVER!  It should be happening in about a month. 

 

I absolutely cannot stand to have a half-way blog.  I want it to look more…polished.  So after much research I think I’ve found my girl.  She is currently working on a few things and will be sending preliminary designs soon!  I am hoping that this will motivate me to get over that posting hump. 

 

You know, when you’re just not happy with your living room, you just don’t want to hang there…..well that’s me and my blog.  I want to get going on the right foot!  So many blogs out there have great stuff, but are hard to navigate, or look ookey.  Hoping that’ll change here in a bit!

 

Oh, and…I’m thinking of changing the name to something a little more….well, ME!  My family and close friends probably could guess in an instant.  But I’ll keep it a secret a little while longer.  Of and on through the years we have had to create farm names for various reasons.  They always ask me what I think we should name the farm and I ALWAYS come back with the same thing.  They ALWAYS say no stinkin’ way.  So now, this is my big chance to use the name I, I, I like!  Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...